***Due to COVI-19 pandemic, we are currently seeing patients on an emergency basis. If you have a dental emergency during this time, please contact our emergency number at 717-725-2633. Listed below is additional information regarding COVID-19 and our office policy during this pandemic. Please be careful & stay safe.***
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses, some causing illness in people and others circulating among animals, including camels, cats and bats. The 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a new virus that causes respiratory illness in people and can spread from person-to-person.
• Cough & Sore Throat
• Shortness of Breath
• Runny Nose & Sneezing
• Difficulty Breathing
• Muscle Pain & Weakness
• Chills & Fatigue
The symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as long as 14 days after exposure. Reported illnesses have ranged from people with little to no symptoms to people being severely ill and dying.
In order to ensure the safety of our patients and employees effective immediately the office will implement the following policies:
• Patients are asked wherever possible to attend appointments alone or with only one transporting party.
• Any team member with cold symptoms have been asked to stay home until symptoms subside and any with flu symptoms is required to call in sick and get tested for COVID-19 immediately.
• Any patient who presents or calls to let us know they have cold/flu symptoms is asked to reschedule their appointment.
• Any clinician or team member who is in direct contact with patients will wash their hands for 20 seconds after contact per our usual policy.
• All hard surfaces will be frequently wiped down with an anti-viral disinfectant per our usual policy.
• Magazines will be been removed from the reception area until further notice.
• Temperatures will be taken for all patients before treatment.